EES knows the requirements for designing, installing, and maintaining HVAC systems for large commercial facilities like manufacturing plants and hospitals.
EES Facility Services has the expertise to understand your project needs, design, execute and implement the ideal solution.
Our mechanical engineers are experienced in not only designing highly efficient commercial HVAC systems, but also designing systems that excel.
EES Facility Services has extensive experience in both installing and servicing control and mechanical systems for commercial facilities. This experience allows us to design lower cost serviceability and optimize energy savings.
EES has helped hundreds of companies save money through the design of energy efficient commercial HVAC systems that make sense and save energy.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help. Learn more →
Depend on EES Facility Services to:
- Establish Team Approach Early in Study or Design Phase
- Work Closely with Operating Personnel in Troubleshooting and the Design Development Process
- Aim for Simplicity and Maintainability in System Design
- Take Extensive Field Measurements to Analyze Problems and Determine Course of Action
Existing Building Specialties:
- Correcting HVAC System Design or Installation Problems
- Improving Comfort Problems
- Modernization of Aging HVAC Systems
- Design and Optimization of Building Automation and Management Systems
- Perimeter Induction System Improvement and Optimization
- Central Cooling and Heating Plants
- District Cooling and Heating Economic Analysis
- Cool (Thermal) Storage Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Cooling or Heating System Capacity Problems
- Air and Water Flow Problems