EES Facility Services has the expertise to understand your project, design a solution, and implement quickly. Our mechanical engineers are experienced in not only in designing highly efficient commercial HVAC systems, but designing systems that excel! EES Facility Services has extensive experience in both installing and servicing control and mechanical systems for commercial facilities. This experience allows us to design-in lower cost serviceability and optimize energy savings too. We have helped hundreds of companies over the years save a great deal of money through the design of energy efficient HVAC systems that make sense and the energy savings that those systems delivered!
For more information on how we can help design your next project or redesign an existing one to save you money, call Eric Miske at 937-228-6492 or click here to email Eric.
The EES Facility Services team will:
- Establish Team Approach Early in Study or Design Phase.
- Work Closely with Operating Personnel in Troubleshooting and the Design Development Process.
- Aim for Simplicity and Maintainability in System Design.
- Take Extensive Field Measurements to Analyze Problems and Determine Course of Action.
Existing Building Specialties:
- Correcting HVAC System Design or Installation Problems
- Improving Comfort Problems
- Modernization of Aging HVAC Systems
- Design and Optimization of Building Automation and Management Systems
- Perimeter Induction System Improvement and Optimization
- Central Cooling and Heating Plants
- District Cooling and Heating Economic Analysis
- Cool (Thermal) Storage Analysis and Troubleshooting
- Cooling or Heating System Capacity Problems
- Air and Water Flow Problems