Now is the time to make sure your commercial HVAC equipment is ready to keep everyone cool! Scheduling a spring tune up will help to prevent problems before they happen. EES Faciility Services offers Preventative Maintenance Plans that are key in making sure your equipment is running optimally and efficiently. Well maintained equipment consumes less electricity and and reduces your energy costs.
A typical Cooling inspection will evaluate the following:
- Evaporator Coil and Drain Pan
- Condenser Coil
- Check Refrigeration Pressures
- Check Blower Motor
- Check and Lubricate Blower
- Inspect and Adjusted Belts
- Inspect Condenser Fan Motors and Blades
- Check all Contactors
- Inspect Outside Air Dampers and Actuators
- Test all Safeties
- Check Air Filter Condition
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Secure all Panels
Our Preventative Maintenance Plans also offer our customers the convenience of budgetable costs for maintance and repairs, reduce system downtime, and extend equipment life. It really is the most cost-effective way to keep you cool this summer! Contact Martin Stewart about setting up your spring inspection today.